- Be kind to others and their ideas. Listen to other peoples ideas in full and do not be quick to shoot them down.
- Teams should consist of 2 - 3 people.
- Teams assignments will be randomly chosen by the event sponsor.
- Each team must base their product on the category provided by the Event Sponsor.
- Teams are encouraged to recruit, collaborate, and ask for feedback with any CoWorkers who are not participating in the event.
- Work can be outsourced to remote workers, if possible.
- Creative Exchanges Inititives will be able to incorporate, use, modify any ideas and creations that come out of the 4 Hours to Product event.